Walk. Shop. Wine & Dine. Every 3rd Wednesday of the month, the city of Solvang invites locals and visitors alike to discover the town and shop locally. Enjoy the Wine & Beer walk offered from 3 - 7 pm, which includes two wine or beer tastings at five venues of your choice plus a logo wine glass (click here to buy your ticket) or dine at Mad & Vin or Succulent for a 3-course Farmers Market inspired menu for only $25++. Plus, participating restaurants offer free corkage when you purchase a bottle of wine from one of the Wine & Beer walk stops!
Enjoy free live concerts in Solvang Park (located on Mission Drive & First Street) every Wednesday from June 14 through August 16 plus four Friday dates. The concerts are from 5 PM - 8 PM and also feature local food vendors. Bring your blankets, chairs and favorite beverages and enjoy a lovely picnic while listening to great music!
Summer Concert Series Line-up:
• July 19 - Burning James and the Funky Flames (Funk/Soul); Solvang 3rd Wednesday
• July 26 - Cadillac Angels (American Rockabilly Blues)
• July 28 (Friday) - Low Down Dudes (Classic Rock)
• August 2 - T-Bone Ramblers (Classic Rock)
• August 9 - David Yarnell (Country/Easy Listening)
• August 11 (Friday) - LiveWire (Classic Rock)
• August 16 - Cuesta Ridge (Progressive Bluegrass); Solvang 3rd Wednesday
Solvang's famous car show will be held on August 26th, with 300 classic cars on display! Not only are the wheels eye-catching and the food tasty, all proceeds will go toward various national and local charities. Be sure to check out this annual event!
Click here for the official event webpage
From extravagant parades to freshly baked pastries - what is there not to love about the town's biggest celebration? Danish days will be taking place on September 15-17. There will be plenty of live music, dancing, authentic food and family activities planned during this three-day-long party to keep you well-entertained!
For the official Solvang Danish Days website, click here.